Karen Clifton Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Bio and Profile: Karen Clifton is a popular American dancer and choreographer from Venezuela. She is currently competing in popular British dance TV reality show Strictly Come Dancing Season 15. Strictly Come Dancing 2017 was premiered on 9 September 2017 on BBC One. SYTYCD 2017 is hosting the Tess Daly and Claudia Winkleman, and Shirley Ballas, Bruno Tonioli, Craig Revel Horwoodand Darcey Bussell are returned as judges. Get here complete information about Karen Clifton wiki, biography, age, height, husband, bio and profile, and many more details.
Karen Clifton Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Bio and Profile
Karen Clifton Wiki and Biography: Karen Clifton was born on April 20, 1982 (age 34) in Valencia, Venezuela. She is best known for her appearances and performances in BBC One dance series Strictly Come Dancing and American TV series So You Think You Can Dance. Karen Clifton is a professional Latin dance specialist and World Mambo Champion. She has also featured on Burn the Floor. She participated in season 6 of So You Think You Can Dance and subsequently joined Strictly Come Dancing as a professional dancer.
Strictly Come Dancing Contestant: Karen Clifton is contestant in Strictly Come Dancing 2017, and paired with Simon Rimmer, who is a well known Chef and Sunday Brunch presenter.
Husband: She is married to Kevin Clifton in 2015. She was earlier married to Matthew Hauer.
Karen Clifton Bio:
- Name: Karen Clifton
- Occupation: Dancer
- Born: April 20, 1982
- Age 35
- From: Valencia, Venezuela
- Height: 1.65 m
- Husband: Kevin Clifton (m. 2015)
- Nationality: American
- Joanne Clifton Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Bio and Profile
- Janette Manrara Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Bio and Profile
- Oksana Platero Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Bio and Profile
- Natalie Lowe Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Bio and Profile
- Katya Jones Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Husband, Bio and Profile